Draftansy is a daily sport fantasy website offered by Rhyoid Nigeria Limited, a company duly organized under the law of Nigeria. These are the Draftansy Website Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Terms’) which form an agreement between RHYOID NIGERIA LIMITED (referred hereinafter as the ‘Company’, ‘Draftansy’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) and you, the user (hereinafter referred as ‘you’, ‘your’, or ‘User’ or ‘Member’ or ‘Customers’, as defined below) of the www.Draftansy.com website (‘Website’) and the Draftansy mobile application (‘App’) including any sub-domains of the Website, or related top-level domains including www.Draftansy.com, mobile sites, apps, APIs and widgets (hereinafter collectively referred as ‘Platforms’). These Platforms are owned and operated by Draftansy and offer online sports fantasy games / leagues.
- Draftansy is made up of various contents solely developed by Draftansy, partners of Draftansy, licensors, associates and/or users of Draftansy. All underlying software, features, materials published on Draftansy, including (but not limited to) games, contest, software, advertisements, photographs, graphics, written consents, images, marks, logo, illustrators, videos, flash animation are intellectual property rights of Draftansy, our partners, licensors and/or our associates. Users are prohibited from modifying, publishing, transmitting, participating in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or exploit any of the materials or content published on Draftansy.com in any manner, either in whole or in part until and unless users have permission from Draftansy.com team or authorities.
- A user can get permission to use any of Draftansy content by sending a permission request to Draftansy
- Users are solely responsible for any material and/or information (whether privately or publicly transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available on Draftansy.com ("Users' Content"). By using Draftansy, a user agrees that any materials uploaded as part of a users content are in no way infringing on other third party and Draftansy, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns holds harmless and unanswerable towards any and/or all sort of costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in case of any claims made by any third party following the display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Draftansy.com, through the User's omissions.
- By using Draftansy.com, a user accepts and permits Draftansy, and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on Draftansy.com
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- oStoring Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
USAGE OF DRAFTANSY.COM
- Draftansy may, at its sole and absolute discretion carry out the following actions:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Draftansy.com or Draftansy.com platforms;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Draftansy platforms;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Draftansy.com;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Draftansy.com.
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event.
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts here under to any entity
- Draftansy have the right to restrict, suspend or terminate a user’s access to all or any part of Draftansy.com or platforms offered by Draftansy as well as deactivate or delete user account and information, delete user content without any prior notice to the user if any user is found or believe to have breached the terms and conditions or used Draftansy.com or our platforms illegally or inappropriately. Further, Draftansy is authorized to take any technical or legal action against the user if necessary.
- By using Draftansy.com or any of our platforms, a user agrees to receive communications including announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from Draftansy or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- Draftansy.com and Draftansy platforms contains link to other third party website which have their own individual terms and conditions. Draftansy will not be held responsible for any user content posted on third party websites. We do not own responsibility for any other than Draftansy
- By using our website and platforms, user agrees that Draftansy is not responsible for the correspondence, transactions, and all other related activities between the user and third parties including payment providers and verification service providers on Draftansy.com. Any services/involvement with third parties are entirely dependent on each service provider terms and conditions, polices and service term and users are expected to go through each third party terms and conditions, polices and service term before using Draftansy. We will not be held responsible for any sort of damage or loss faced by the users due to any sort of transactions, correspondence and all related activities with any of the third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Draftansy.com is made up of content created and posted by either Draftansy as well as various third parties. We will not be held responsible for the accuracy, integrity or the quality of the content created and posted by any of the third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in terms of using Draftansy.com or any of Draftansy platforms.
- Restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Draftansy.com or Draftansy platforms
- Deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account; or
- Refraining from awarding any winning(s) to such User.
- By using Draftansy.com and other Draftansy platforms, a user agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information while registration and at other times when demanded by us. You are required to keep all registration information updated.
- A single user is not permitted to have more than one account on Draftansy.com (inclusive both web and app)
- Users agree that any form of communication (emails or sms) from Draftansy will be mark in “safe sender” list. We will not be held responsible for any unread email/sms sent to a users spam/junk list.
- Any password given to a user by Draftansy is confidential and may not be revealed to any other person. Users are responsible for maintaining and securing the confidentiality of their account and password. A user accepts to contact Draftansy if there is any unauthorised use of their password or accounts or any breach of security.
- By using Draftansy, a user agrees not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Draftansy Services and/or Draftansy platforms or assist in such activity.
- A user is responsible for securing any payment account linked to Draftansy. In case of any misuse of the linked payment account on Draftansy, we will not be held liable for any damage or loss; further, such misuse of the linked account of the user should be reported to Draftansy as soon as it is noticed.
- A user agrees to log out/exit of their account after the completion of any session. Draftansy will not be held liable for any form of loss or damage as a result of a user not abiding by this terms.
- A user agrees not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software used in Draftansy.com or any of our Draftansy platforms.
- A user agrees that they are not allowed to modify or become a cause of modification of the files, technology or software associated with Draftansy.
- A user accepts not to disrupt, overburdening, or promoting any kind of disruption or overburdening to:
- The servers or computers offering or supporting Draftansy services or Draftansy platforms;
- The enjoyment of Draftansy.com or Draftansy platforms by other users or person.
• By using Draftansy.com or Draftansy platforms, a user agrees not:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Draftansy.com, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Draftansy.com without the express written consent of Draftansy;
- To support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by Draftansy or the use or enjoyment of other Draftansy users;
- To transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters.
- A user is required to adequately provide the following information in order to participate in contest(s) and use Draftansy services;
- Full name
- Team name(s)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- A user agrees to have read and accepted the terms and condition before using any of Draftansy services
- The “Full Name” and “Date of Birth” mentioned by the user for the purpose of verification should match with the Name and Date of Birth mentioned on all the documents required to be uploaded for verification purposes.
- A user “Full Name” can no longer be edited by the user and can only be change by contacting Draftansy;
- The participants who are above the age of 18 years and have successfully completed their registration process by entering valid and adequate information in the registration form are sent a confirmation email;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose.
- A user agrees that Draftansy may require extra verification and it is expected of a user to provide such documents needed for verification.
CONTEST(S), PARTICIPATION AND PRIZES
- Draftansy.com and Draftansy platform conduct various contest(s) as part of our services offered by Draftansy. We offer fantasy football (soccer) games which allows user to participate by creating their own fantasy team by selecting on-field players involved in on-field match, series or tournament to which online fantasy sports gaming relates. The teams of the individual users are given with points on the basis of the performance of on-field players at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the Contest(s). The user whose team attains the highest aggregate of points will be declared as the winner of the contest. Draftansy is authorized to declare more than one Winner and distribute winnings to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests in the event of various pre-specified contest(s).
- All contests on Draftansy shall abide to our terms and conditions and also the following rules and regulation mentioned in the “Fantasy Point System” and “How to play” section of our website.
- Draftansy currently offers paid versions of the contests wherein the users can participate by paying a pre-defined amount on the relevant Contest page as a part of contest entry amount. An individual with the highest aggregate of scores at the end of the pre-determined round would be eligible for winning a pre-designated winning, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
- A user is allowed to make different teams for participating in Contest(s) conducted Draftansy. If a contest is a Single Entry contests, a user is allowed to submit only one Team to participate in the contest organized. In the context of a Multiple Entry Contest, a user is allowed to join such contest(s) with more than one team, but the user will not be allowed to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for participation in such Multiple Entry Contest after the deadline. Draftansy has the right to limit the number of multiple teams that can be allowed in a contest or the number of teams a single user account can create for entering a Multiple Entry Contest.
- Draftansy holds all the rights to abandon a contest or adjust or change the deadline of a particular match or in unavoidable circumstances that stand beyond the control of Draftansy.
- Currently only two contest is available on Draftansy. They are private league and public league, each of this leagues are subjected to the general terms and condition of Draftansy
- Private league
- Private Leagues can be defined as a contest wherein the users are enabled to create their own contest and invite other users (friends or other Draftansy users) to compete with them. Users are able to set entry fee for private contest and determine the winning amount.
- There is a limit to the number of users that can join a private contest. A minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 49 players are allowed for a private contest.
- Draftansy neither allows nor encourages any change except the name of the contest once a user creates any private league. The Winning amount and number or participants once defined at the time of creating a private league cannot be changed further in any case.
- In order for a user to participate in a private league, a user is required to input the contest code for the private league and pay the required entry fee.
- Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the match/Contest, the Platform will initiate an automatic refund of the amount deposited. Such refund shall be processed after the expiry of the deadline for filling of participants for such Private Contest.
- Public Leagues
- Draftansy can organize public leagues with any pre-defined number of participant
- Draftansy can create paid public league contest and the winner will be announced at the end of the contest
- Draftansy can pre-define the number of participants required to make the a Public Contest(s) operational. If the number of participants required to make the contest operation equals the number of users participating in the contest, the will begin at the scheduled time. However, in a situation where in the number of participants is less than the number required at the time of beginning the Contest(s), the Contest(s) will be discarded, and the contest entry amount will be refunded to the participants without any charge or deduction. In some cases, contest(s) that are designated as “Confirmed contests” may be operational even when the minimum number of participants is not meet.
- Selection of Winners
Draftansy will select winners based on the score of each participating teams in a contest(s). An individual whose team will score the highest aggregate of points based on the on-field performance of their selected players will be declared as winners by Draftansy. In some contest(s) where there is more than one winner; Draftansy will select winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match. Draftansy shall pre-define the number of winners to be announced and winnings to be distributed on the Contest page before the beginning of the game.
In the event where there is a tie between participants, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
Draftansy shall not be liable to pay winnings if a participant breaches any of our terms and conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Draftansy, Contest, "Fantasy Rules", etc.
- Draftansy may contact winners through information provided during the time of registration.
- Draftansy may require winners to show some form of verification(International passport, National ID card, Drivers license) or bank statement before authorizing payment to such user bank account
- Draftansy have the right to disqualify any winner from withdrawing their accumulated winnings post scrutinizing all document on the following grounds:
- Draftansy identifies that any of the document or information provided by the user at the time of verification is inadequate, incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in our terms and conditions; or
- Any other reasons
- Draftansy offers free leagues where a user can join without paying any entry fee and sometimes offer cash prizes. Draftansy have the right to disqualify, suspend or terminate any winning at our sole discretion.
By accepting winnings from Draftansy, a user grants Draftansy and our affiliates rights to use a Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever. The winners of contest also provide their consent for being available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by Draftansy without any charge. The date for the promotional event will be determined by Draftansy.
If for any reason it comes to Draftansy notice that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Draftansy that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Draftansy shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or Contest it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of Draftansy, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
DISPUTE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please contact us. If Draftansy is unable to settle the dispute, Dratansy will refer the dispute to an arbiter, whose decision will be final subject to full representation given to all parties involved. No dispute will result to litigation, court action unless Draftansy fails to implement the decision giving by arbritation.
RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYN
- User accepts to visit and use Draftansy and Draftansy platform voluntary and at their sole risk. Draftansy shall not be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Draftansy Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By using Draftansy or the Draftansy platforms, a user agrees to indemnify Draftansy, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Draftansy including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Draftansy shall not be held responsible either jointly or individually, for any sort of errors or omissions, neither on behalf of itself nor on behalf of third parties in terms of the winnings.
- A user accepts that he/she shall be held solely responsible for any consequences arising due to an event wherein a user carries out any sort of illegal act due to the non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to using Draftansy, including the provision of an incorrect address or other personal details.
- By using Draftansy, users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Draftansy harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with Draftansy or participation in any Contest. In no event shall Draftansy be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the Draftansy or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- By using Draftansy, a user waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Draftansy, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Draftansy Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
DEPOSITING AND WITHDRAWING FUNDS
- Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which funds paid into the player’s account originated subject to the payment providers’ restrictions. No withdrawal will be authorized if it appears to be linked with transactions predominantly performed with the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from one payment method to the other.
- In order to withdraw your money, you may be requested to send us a copy of your ID (front/rear). Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed and/or in any other circumstances Draftansy may deem necessary (for example, large sum withdrawals). In such instances you may be required to supply any or all of the following documents together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
- In case of credit card transactions, a copy of both sides of the card used to make the payment duly signed by the owner;
- A copy of an official document (bank statement, debit card statement etc.) showing your billing address;
- Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check.
- Full compliance with our requests will speed up the verification process.
- You must ensure that you use a payment method which belongs to you and is registered in your name
- If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
- A users agrees not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in his/her Account. Whenever any such event should occur the user commits to refund Draftansy for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
- All withdrawal requests are processed within 5 banking days. Draftansy will not be held responsible for any delay which may be due to the payment provider.
- Where, in respect of any Product or an event within a Product, we make an error (whether human or otherwise), we will be entitled to declare the transaction void and withhold any payments. If we wrongly pay an amount to you or we pay you more than the amount to which you are properly entitled you agree to repay to us immediately upon request from us the amount which has been wrongly paid or overpaid to you. We have the authority to adjust your account to reflect the true outcome and rectify the error.
- Draftansy is not liable or responsible for delay or failure in notifying the users, organizing/providing services, Contest(s) because of outside reasons considered to be out of our reach, including (but not limited to) any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Draftansy control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any match to which a Contest relates. If such an event ever happens then, Draftansy holds all the rights to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- Draftansy’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Draftansy have the power to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Draftansy, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with Draftansy's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Draftansy may permanently close or temporarily suspend any Draftansy Services (including any Contest(s)) at our sole discretion
- Draftansy offers bonuses and cash back to users, these are subjected to their own terms which are available to users in the bonus section. We reserve the right to cancel any bonus at our own discretion without informing the user.
- All transactions made on Draftansy are non-refundable